More and more people like to use photos to record and share their lives. Do you want to post the good quality photos on your Facebook or another social network? It is a happy thing if you got many praises from your friends. Then photos skill is important. iPhone 7 Plus’s dual camera will give you a better sense of depth in photos. Here, we will show you how to use Bokeh of Dual Camera on the iPhone 7 Plus to get sharper images with the fuzzy background.
If you haven’t got the iPhone 7 Plus, the below article will help you to choose color when buying.
Which Color of iPhone 7 Plus Should You Choose When Buying
What subjects to shoot?
Not only you can photo people, but also the animal, plants etc.
Start using BokehAfter getting an iPhone 7 Plus, you need to update it to the iOS10.1 system(if make mistake and lost data during the update, iPhone Data Recovery will help you) . This system will help you use the dual camera well.
- Once you have finished the update, launch the camera app on your phone.
- On the Menu wheel, swipe down to find Portrait, and click it.
- Choose your subject and lock in, please note the screen direction.
- Click the “sweet spot” and the yellow “depth effect” appears.
- Then lock in the focus, after adjusting the brightness, hit the shutter.
- During this period, you should make sure the phone is stable until it is done.
Have you got it? Go and have a try about this new and exciting feature in iPhone 7 Plus. And show your cool photos to your friends.