We often encounter a lot of problems when using Mac, especially after the use of your mac for some time, there will be many small faults. So, we always bother about it. Even if you replace your old Mac to the new Mac, you still need to transfer your previous data from your old Mac to the new Mac.
In fact, most of the problem can be resolved through some simple methods. Today I will introduce some simple ways for you to solve the common Mac problems.
1. Restart the computerWhen your computer does not respond, try opening the activity monitor, or press “Option + Command + Esc” to close the dead process. When none of these works, press and hold your power switch until it turns off.
Tips: If you do not know how long your computer is open, open the terminal input uptime, will show you how long the system is running.
2. Reset NVRAMNVRAM is a component used by the system to store hardware settings.
Press “Command + Option + R + P” at boot time, the computer automatically restarts when you hear the sound.
3. Repair disk permissionsDisk Utility can be used to repair disk permissions, can be used to solve a variety of problems.
Open Utilities - Disk Utility, select the boot disk, click Repair Permissions.
4. Software upgradeSoftware updates are also required, for example, you must update iTunes to use the new iDevice. Software updates are not just OS X and Apple software, Microsoft office and other software also own updates, often check some software updates may be able to solve your problems.
5. Clean up disk spaceDisk space should take full advantage of use, but also to the system to leave enough disk space. Such as burning discs, editing video, will be left in the system is relatively large temporary files, disk space will naturally affect these operations. When you have less than 10% of available space, you should think about cleaning up.
6. Recovery systemHold “Command + R”, wait a while you can see the OS X repair partition welcome interface. In the repair system, you can use the disk tool, with your utility inside the disk tool, where you can partition operations.
7. Safe modePress “Shift” until the Apple logo to enter the safe mode, when you enter the system you can see the "Safe boot" words. Safe mode automatically checks the repair disk and delete the cache, these two may have to solve your problem. If you still can not solve, at least you can boot the boot system, other specific operations have become possible. Besides, this method also suitable for the Mac which cannot start up.
8. Exit the processWe will often encounter a program stuck, the mouse has been transferred chrysanthemum, and even may dock, the finder will feign death, this time you need to end off these processes.
Press “Command + Option + Esc” to select the process to be closed, or you can open the terminal using Killall.
Through above method, you can easily solve some problems when you using the Mac.
However, sometimes we need to preview some data such as photos, music, videos or another type of files on the Mac, iTunes should be the first choice for us. However, iTunes is very useful but there are a lot of restrictions, we can’t see the details of the data in iTunes, because it just shows you a file package, so it is not convenient for you to preview the photos or other files one by one.
Therefore, if you need a powerful software to solve your problems, iPhone Transfer should be a good choice for you. It allows you to preview pictures, music easily, and manage the data or app better, besides, you can also transfer music from iPhone to Mac without iTunes or add music to iPhone without iTunes.